“Wedding anniversary”
Review of Dakota Eurocentral

Dakota Eurocentral
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Motherwell
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Myself and my wife Pauline we have stayed in the hotel many times , we have popped in for drinks or lunch on many occasions , however this last stay has got to be one of the best We arrived on 31st May for our wedding anniversary the bed was covered in a big love heart of rose petals we had chocolate dipped strawberries such a lovely touch . We were given a complimentary drink with dinner and more strawberries after it, Once again all the staff were committed to making sure your stay was a night to remember .Only tip I have is keep doing what you’re doing and will see you on 29th August for my Birthday .

So guys if you want to treat your other half to a special night the Dakota is the place to be

Thanks Again

Jack & Pauline McIlroy xx

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jack M

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Different are my first impressions of this hotel. Just off the M8 motorway easy to find. Once you have got accustomed to the subdued lighting in reception it is really relaxing. We arrived later than expected and there was no problem in delaying our dinner reservation. Gave us time to settle in and find the strength to move the giant cushion sat on the bed!! The room had everything and all high of a quality and standard. Our Dinner was excellent in an extremely relaxing environment.
Compliments to all the staff who looked after during our stay.
Well worth a visit and the price I found extremely good and for what was on offer I would go as far as to say I was under charged!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Spent hours looking online for a hotel that would accept dogs, came across the Dakota, so glad I did.
From booking over the phone to eventually checking out my four legged friend and I were made to feel so welcome.
Its the little things that count when you are staying away and having a little bed made up for the dog along with water and treats for him on arrival made a huge impact on us.
Staff superb and the rooms great. I had an early meeting nearby so the hotel was perfectly positioned. Will be staying again very soon.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MOR87
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I stayed here in May, it was a really nice experience, a lovely hotel, great service, the food in the Restaurant was amazing. The hotel decor is really contemporary to say its a few years old now.
I can't wait to return.

Room Tip: A great hotel experience.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2014

In today's world of indifferent service and sloppy customer service, it is an absolute delight to stay at a Dakota hotel. I have stayed at both the Edinburgh and Glasgow hotels an found everything at both hotels to be of a very high standard. The staff are brilliant, all of them cheerful and extremely helpful and the food..... Awesome . I will now always choose to stay at a Dakota when I can, excellent hotels at a very reasonable price, well done guys!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Stayed here on Saturday 21st with my partner. Enjoyed it from start to finish, all staff were very helpful and friendly especially laura who kindly booked our stay for us. As it was my partners birthday theres was a nice little note in the room wishing him a happy birthday and later they put little chocolate covered strawberries in our room as a kind gesture, lovely touch. Hotel decor is beautiful rooms are spacious and clean. Food was great quality and tastes lovely. We booked a package which included an overnight stay with breakfast and a £20 meal allowance all for £130 great value for money i will be reccomending this hotel to friends and family & will be back in the near future for another over night stay

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2014

When you feel like you need to get away from it all and completely switch-off, come here. It may look the most bizarre location to do this as it's just off the motorway and in an Industrial Estate, but don't let that put you off. Once inside, you feel you could be anywhere.
On arrival, we like to collapse into the huge soft sofa's with a drink and we immediately feel relaxed.
Service is spot-on and by a very friendly and immaculately turned-out staff. We must say a very-big thank-you to Ceri and everyone else who made us feel extremely welcome and thoroughly spoiled.
This is our third time at the 'Glasgow' Dakota and on each occasion we have stayed for dinner,bed and breakfast and all-in had no complaints.
Food is beautiful and if like me,you love a steak, I thoroughly recommend it here. Not cheap I know, but wonderful.
The rooms are more than perfect for a short stay and the beds very comfortable. Absolutely no issues in terms of outside noise preventing you having a good sleep.
We will most definitely be back and want to wish all those at the Dakota all the very best from two very satisfied customer's.

Room Tip: I don't think there's such a thing as a bad room from our experience.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Motherwell
City Centre
Dakota Deluxe Glasgow
Dakota Deluxe Glasgow
#1 of 93 in Glasgow
The Alona Hotel
#4 of 9 in Motherwell

Been to Dakota Eurocentral? Share your experiences!