I recently stayed at the Dakota for business and used one of their conference rooms to run a two-day training session.
The hotel is beautifully decorated and has a very welcoming feel. The staff are extremely friendly, polite and helpful. Nothing is to much trouble and even though my stay was during the Commonwealth Games and the hotel was packed, the staff always managed to smile and be accommodating, however trivial the request.
The rooms are clean, well appointed, extremely comfortable and very well designed. I slept extremely well. The bathroom has a rain shower, which is lovely.
There was an excellent selection at breakfast of fresh fruits, meats and cheeses and of course full cooked breakfast. I was really pleased that the hotel could provide porridge, which I eat every morning.
I ate in the restaurant one evening and thoroughly enjoyed the meal. The staff were incredibly welcoming and very attentive and the meal was delicious. I especially enjoyed the lemon tart!
I can definitely recommend this hotel and would most definitely stay here again. Thank you for a really enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Eurocentral Business Park, just off the M8. Dakota offers stylish and luxurious boutique rooms with free Wi-Fi, fresh cookies, LCD TVs and air conditioning. All rooms have sumptuous en suite bathrooms, with bespoke toiletries and fluffy towels. The award-winning Dakota Grill serves fresh, simple dishes and a classic grill menu. Afternoon teas are also available. The bar offers a range of delicious cocktails and an extensive beverage list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Dakota Eurocentral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dakota Eurocentral Hotel Motherwell
- Dakota Eurocentral Motherwell, Scotland