Two night stay for my wife and I on a DB&B basis. The hotel was one of the nicest we have stayed in. The room was clean, comfortable and just about perfect for a two night stay. What made our stay was the food; all meals had were of a very very high standard and I would most definitely recommend the restaurant.
Two minor issues stopped this getting an excellent rating.
I do like a bath rather than a shower and this hotel had no baths.
On our second night the chef ran out of a couple of things on the menu; I thought that was rather poor for such a good hotel; not that it ruined our evening. It was just disappointing to hear the staff greet you with an apology.
I would indeed stay at this hotel again on the same basis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Eurocentral Business Park, just off the M8. Dakota offers stylish and luxurious boutique rooms with free Wi-Fi, fresh cookies, LCD TVs and air conditioning. All rooms have sumptuous en suite bathrooms, with bespoke toiletries and fluffy towels. The award-winning Dakota Grill serves fresh, simple dishes and a classic grill menu. Afternoon teas are also available. The bar offers a range of delicious cocktails and an extensive beverage list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline and Ebookers so you can book your Dakota Eurocentral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dakota Eurocentral Hotel Motherwell
- Dakota Eurocentral Motherwell, Scotland