“Great place to eat”

Cuisines: Indian, British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Stayed 5 night early June and despite being run off their feet every night we had great meal every night.. staff really helpful nothing too much trouble .. being full every night tells its own story .. the place to eat !!

1  Thank grahamhodgson

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great curry on offer every night - usually chicken or lamb - and really good it is too!
Vegetarian option is good.

1  Thank Soundtec
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The staff were very accommodating - I was eating, but my friend wasn't, and they were happy to seat us both in the restaurant area. Then we spotted another friend, whose table we joined, and our order was brought to the right table without having to flag up the change with a member of staff! The portions were very generous - I had haddock (two large pieces), which was so fresh it still tasted of the sea, and I had the choice of batter or breadcrumbs. I also had the choice of chips or potatoes - and opted for chips. They were very tasty, and again, the portions were extremely generous - my meal also came with salad & coleslaw, which were very fresh & very good. I'd definitely eat here next time I'm in Stromness.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Lovely friendly service and a great meal. The Orkney Fudge cheesecake was a winner. Mushroom bruschetta was lovely and lamb was lovely too..

Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

We had dinner in the stromness hotel last night. The food was delicious, fresh and well presented. The staff were friendly and efficient. Would highly recommend stopping off for a good feed. The hotel looks dated, but well worth a visit for the lovely meal we had

1  Thank Cloudy036