“Dinner”

Price range: US$8 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2014

They have a very varied menu so you are sure to find something to suit. The food was well cooked, though I would have preferred real chips, not frozen. Prices were reasonable.

1  Thank MARYANNT45
Gavin P, Owner at The Fountain, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Thanks for the review, we are glad you enjoyed your meal, we did try home made chips and found that most people prefere the frozen kind so went with the majority and it usually works quite well. Hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Was recommended to pop in here for a quick bite to eat.Service prompt,great value for money and tasty food,place could do with a lick of paint but it didnt put us off going in.

Gavin P, Owner at The Fountain, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

thankyou for your review, glad you enjoyed your meal and also the service we provide. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

My partner her daughter, her brother, sister-in-law and their two children decided to stop for lunch at the fountain after having spent the morning white water rafting in Aberfeldy. We sat at adjoining tables and asked the waitress when she was taking the order for separate bills. The drinks arrived promptly from a pleasanat young waitress. The first order arrived within an acceptable period of time, however given that we acyually placed the orders at the same time, my partner her daughter and I had finished eating our lunch and her brothers family's meals had still not arrived. Her sister-in-law went and enquired about the order, whch the staff were very apologetic about but no explanation why the time difference between the delivery of the meals. The food itself was tasty and reasonably priced just the service letting them down.

Gavin P, Owner at The Fountain, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Thank you for the review, It is nice to hear that you enjoyed your food but sorry that both orders did not arrive at the same time, I can only assume that as the orders were put into the kitchen separately, than another one was put inbetween, I shall look into this for you and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I have emailed the company but as I have received no reply I have decided to write a review on here. We visited for a familly lunch and had my 8 and a half month old daughter with us. The highchair which fortunately we did not need to use was grubby and when I went to change my daughter there are no changing facilities. Luckily we were staying in a holiday cottage nearby. There was no-where even suitable in the ladies changing rooms and unless I am mistaken there was no disabled toilet so this wasn't even an option. After checking their website I see that they advertise themselves as a family friendly pub however I feel there are key aspects lacking for this to be true. Really disappointing that this cute little p doesn't really do justice if you are a tourist visiting Scotland with a family!

1  Thank eilidh0
Gavin P, Owner at The Fountain, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, unfortunately we did not receive an email about our baby change facilities! We do have mobile changing facilities available on request and new highchairs on order. We would appreciate it if you could contact us on info@aberfeldypubs.co.uk and we can discuss the matter further.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

We had a wonderfull meal today at the fountain good service by the waiter Duncan hee hee. Will hope to return in the not to distant future. Mo Jean Jean loraine

Gavin P, Owner at The Fountain, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Many thanks for your review. We are happy to hear that Duncan made you all feel welcome and that you enjoyed your meal and hope to see you again soon.