“Cathy never disappoints!”

Cathy Ross Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #9 of 19 Aberfeldy B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

This is my second stay with Cathy: the first was so good she is now my first choice of accommodation in the area. Everything from the greeting on arrival to the breakfasts and cleanliness of the room is fantastic. The only thing which surpasses these is Cathy herself: friendly, helpful, considerate and genuinely interested in how your day was. Luckily, the weather has stopped my Munro bagging trip early which means I'll have to come and stay again when I next get some free time :-)

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank James S
connanAberfeldy, Owner at Cathy Ross Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

It was really nice to have you stay again. Disappointing that the weather did not let you get Munro bagging but gives to an excuse to come back to Aberfeldy. Hope you had a good journey home and hope the job interview went well. Hope to see you soon again when you have free time to come and bag those Munroes !!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

I stayed overnight on Saturday whilst attending a friends surprise birthday bash nearby. Cathy gave me a warm welcome, making me feel right at home. The room was ideal and immaculate very comfortable with an en suite.

The following morning I went on my way after a hearty and tasty breakfast with Cathy volunteering to take me to collect my car from it's overnight resting place. Nothing was too much bother for Cathy and she really made me feel most welcome.

Althought it was a short stay I would highly recommend Cathy's B and B to anyone in the area.

Billy A

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Billy A
connanAberfeldy, Owner at Cathy Ross Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

It was nice to meet you and have you stay for your friends party. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay sorry the car played up in the morning !!Thank you so much for taking time to add your very nice review hope to see you in Aberfeldy some time soon.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

We traveled up to Scotland on Thursday morning. It was a long drive in a van with a rally car in tow. We pulled up outside to see Cathy at the door waiting for us. We was made to feel very welcome from the moment we stepped out of the van. This is an immaculate and very well presented B&B. Everything was perfect, even down to the taps in the on-suite, which I could see my face in. Breakfast time, well this was a perfect start to our long day. I RECOMMEND this B&B to everyone. Thank you Cathy.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Ross P

Thank you so much for adding your very nice review. It was very nice to meet all the team and have you stay. Congratulations on the great result you all had in the Rally it made the long trip worth while. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay here and hope to see you all next year. Good luck with all your other outings

Reviewed 19 September 2013

We stayed for a night to break our journey to Skye. The first welcome sight was the front door open waiting to welcome us. Cathy gave us a warm welcome, making us feel that we were friends visiting and she gave us a choice of room. The room was toasty warm and very comfortable, scrupiously clean and with an en suite. Cathy then produced a tray of tea and home made shortbread to seal the welcome!
The next morning we went on our way after a hearty and tasty breakfast, and before we left we booked to stay again in a few days on our return trip home!
The house is just a step away from the centre which has plenty of places to eat in the evening.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
connanAberfeldy, Owner at Cathy Ross Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2013

It was nice to meet you both and pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I hope the rest of your holiday went well. I look forward to your return visit which you booked before you left for Skye. Thank you for taking the time to add your kind review.

Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

Cathy Ross is wonderful. Her welcome, manner and hospitality were so genuine that I felt like a long lost son returning home. I spent 3 nights here on a Munro bagging trip. Cathy made sure I knew what the weather forecast was like, my belly was full with a tasty breakfast and she was always keen to know how the day went. My room was spotless and very homely: I loved being able to make tea in a teapot. Would I stay again? Without question.

• Stayed: September 2013
connanAberfeldy, Owner at Cathy Ross Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2013

It was nice to meet you and have you stay for the 3 days. I was pleased the weather was kind to you for your Munro bagging. Good that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon to bag a few more Monro's. Thanks for taking the time to give your very nice review.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

we had a wonderful 4 night stay the room was very comfortable and clean
we were running in the Perthshire Highland Marathon and needed an early breakfast Cathy made us lovely porridge as requested and even went for the morning papers .
Definitely can recommend this lovely b and b

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
connanAberfeldy, Owner at Cathy Ross Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

It was good to have you stay for the Aberfeldy Marathon. It was nice that your were able to visit other things during your stay here.I hope the porridge helped you round the Marathon route !!!
Perhaps you will come next year for the Marathon Hope to see you then. Thanks for adding your kind review.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Really liked this B&B, we stayed here for one night after the recent half-marathon. Situated not far back from the main road, a lovely, spotlessly clean house in a quiet street. The room was spacious, and (very importantly, as I was knackered after the 1/2) it had an excellent shower. The breakfast was delicious, with as much tea or coffee and toast as you want, and a huge serving of sausage, bacon, eggs, tattie scone etc. Cathy is a lovely host too, obviously knows the town and area well, and happy to chat about it and answer any queries. Recommended.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for adding your nice review. It was nice to meet you both after running the Marathon.
I am pleased you enjoyed your full cooked breakfast which is always part of your Break away from home with time to enjoy it. I hope all went well with your visit on the way home. Hope to see you again some time.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Aberfeldy
Kenmore Hotel
Station House
Station House
#4 of 19 in Aberfeldy
Brae House Bed and Breakfast 4 Star GOLD

Been to Cathy Ross Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!