Open today: 09:00 - 22:00

Book in advance
from
US$65.28
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Splash White Water Rafting
from US$65.28
from US$70.46
from US$81.17
from US$68.69
More Info
All reviews the river great fun kids aged rapids bonnie guide thrill wetsuits briefing paddle jokes
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2015

We travelled from Qawra on the 12 bus for 2 euros each and visited the waterpark.
The cost is reasonable, try going in the week, its a lot quieter.
The weekends are very busy with locals.

Date of experience: August 2015
riverlife, Owner at Splash White Water Rafting, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2015

Hi Paul

Great to hear that you had a good time in Malta but I think your review must be for something else as because although we love Malta which is a stunning location we do not operate in Malta. Maybe one day though!

Reviewed 9 September 2015

Great afternoon rafting and playing games on the river Tay. I was incredibly nervous, as wasn't quite sure what to expect. But the instructor immediately put me at my ease and I was the first one to jump in! My 14 and 10 year old boys had as much fun as Mum and Dad. The rapids weren't at all wild - but that suited us for our first rafting trip and it was still excellent fun. Would definitely recommend this company and my only complaint is that I live too far away to have another go any time soon!

Date of experience: August 2015
riverlife, Owner at Splash White Water Rafting, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2015

Great to hear that the whole family had a good adventure day out with us. We love it when families all go together as no better way to spend family time than having a bit of an adventure. Many thanks for trusting Splash with your day out and hope to see you all again.

Reviewed 6 September 2015

Having rafted in New Zealand a few times, we were keen to try it out back home in Scotland. We joined splash on the River Tummel. While the rafting was a little less adventurous as New Zealand the overall experience was still very good. The instructors were very friendly and helpful, equipment good and views great.

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank JamesHacon
riverlife, Owner at Splash White Water Rafting, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2015

Great to hear that you enjoyed your trip on the river tummel and the team looked after you. If you are looking for a NZ type rafting experience you should give the River Orchy a try. It is a winter only full day river and serious undertaken.

Many thanks for visiting Splash

Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

First of all I'd like to say the experience itself was good. We all enjoyed it. The rapids weren't as wild as we had hoped but still a good day. HOWEVER this was all let down by the organisation. We were meant to be starting at 1pm but didn't actually get into the water until 2.45pm. The organisers said they were missing a member of staff and were falling behind. This resulted in not getting any pictures taken which we were looking forward to, as we couldn't bring our own cameras. Then at the end they said there was a problem with transport on getting back to where we started off. So a van came and asked for all the drivers, to be told we were getting a lift back up the road so we could get our cars to come back and pick up the rest. This was a joke. We were told about a more wild rapids they organise at river Tummel which we were really interested in, but not now. The way this was organised, we missed out on photos and we had to organise our own transport to pick the rest of us up ruined it for us. Would not recommend

Date of experience: September 2015

Hi

I have done a investigation into what happened on your river tay rafting experience as it was obviously not to our usual standard. The contract photographer on the day who was also the driver for the trip did not turn up ( now no longer on our list of contract photographers) this made the organisation of the day not as slick as it usually is. We tried to get another photographer over from our other rafting location in time but failed to do so.

You have my apologies we did not deliver to our usual standards. Please contact our office direct and we will sort something out.

Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

Slightly apprehensive at first as I'd never done any white water rafting in my life! At £40 it was cheaper than the other company 'nae limits' what you should know is the river at Aberfeldy is classed as a level 2/3 (hope I get this right!) it appears a lot of people were after extreme rapids on their reviews - which if you are looking for some a little more daring you can go to Tummel bridge a bit further up the road that various companies use which is a level 4 (I think!) I learnt this from our helpful guide Bonnie!
We had a great 3 hours cruising up the river, playing a few games and tacking the level 2 rapid which then led onto the level 3 further up stream... We had a great time, wet suits, helmets and life jackets are supplied... Makesure you have trainers that tie on tightly as you could lose your shoe and swim wear is essential or bra and leggings as I wore as I'd forgotten mine! I'd say the rapids are suitable for 12yrs onwards and if your an adult looking for a more daring rapid.. Book for
Tummel bridge... Followed by a flight to South Africa level 6 no paddles allowed rapids!

Date of experience: August 2015
riverlife, Owner at Splash White Water Rafting, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2015

Glad you had a good day out on the River Tay with Bonnie as your guide. You are correct the grade 2 and 3 river Tay is great introduction to rafting in Scotland but for those who want a bit more challenging adventure the grade 3 and 4 River Tummel is the summer river to attempt. In winter we move up to the grade 5 River Orchy which is only for those very serious about adventure!

Many thanks for booking with Splash