“Good b&b” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 21 Aberfeldy B&B and Inns
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Good b&b”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stayed there for two nights. Room was great and really nice breakfast. B&B is set in the middle of the countryside and great if your exploring that area of Scotland. Just don't turn up too late in the evening to check in!!

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Huntington Station, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

I stayed two nights while traveling all around Scotland, and this was hands down the best B&B experience of them all! Five stars all the way, every room decorated beautifully! The personal touches of home made cakes in the room upon arrival, bathroom amenities, pre-arranged breakfasts that were so delicious - just every detail to the stay was thoughtful and impressive. We were welcomed with warmth and really taken care of. Easy to find and a great location! I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank AuroraLG
Hayling Island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

A perfect inexpensive B&B in a wonderful location in central Perthshire set in breathtaking scenery, comfortable accommodation, gorgeous breakfasts and a warm and friendly welcome. Now even better than when I stayed there a few years ago (with added free wifi for those who need it) it is a lovely tranquil retreat and an ideal base for sightseeing, fishing, shooting, cycling, painting, trekking or whatever you want to do. Great value and very highly recommended.

Room Tip: There are only six rooms. All are comfortable . Speak to the proprietors Kathy or Ian to make your c...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

We spent two days here over Easter. Top grade for the welcome, the room & the cooking! I couldn't honestly find a single fault. We'll go back when we get the chance. This is a peaceful, beautiful place, but easy to get to & from. Lots to see & do in the area (particular mention for the Crannog Centre, best museum type facility I've seen for many years)

Room Tip: I have slight mobility problems (we were actually in the area to pick up an off-road scooter) &...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
coshieville, Owner at Coshieville House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 17 May 2014
Many thanks for your kind words.
We look forwward to seeing you again in the future.
Ian & Kathy
Ladybank
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

We booked fairly late so Coshieville was not our first choice of location. However you sometimes get very lucky, and we were very pleased with our stay. The room was very comfortable, with a huge bed and adequate if smallish en-suite. A nice touch were the slices of fresh fruit cake waiting in our room on arrival. We had a dog, and although we had a separate entrance, this seemed entirely reasonable as the Coshieville was very clean. The dining area was bright, clean and spacious, and the breakfast was excellent. I had the porridge followed by scrambled egg with Scottish salmon and my partner had poached eggs. Plenty of fresh fruit was available, and we were offered more toast which is always nice. At £70 it was excellent value. We intend to go back at some point.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Michael F
Aberdeen
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

I had 2 excellent nights at Coshieville and can thoroughly recommend staying there. Very nice and comfortable room with en-suite shower, comfortable double bed, with all facilities, and plenty warm enough. Tea/coffee making, easy to log on WiFi, and Tv. I was out on the hill both days and got just about soaked on my first day, no problem to Kath, all was nice and dry for my next days outing including leather boots. Plenty of wonderful Scottish countryside to visit, I took a back road via Loch Tummel up to Bruar which I can thoroughly recommend, even better, House of Bruar had a really good sale on!! Breakfast was a mix of buffet and cooked to order, excellent quality, and covered all tasts.

Room Tip: I am sure they will all be very fine!!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

Four of us stayed for two nights and absolutely loved it. Lovely location, friendly welcome and very comfortable rooms and beds. My partner and I stayed in room 5 and the bed was just lovely. So much detail paid to everything, which we really appreciated. Couldn't ask for more from breakfast and I was impressed that they offered vegetarian sausages. The guest kitchen was very useful. We enjoyed the guest living room on the ground floor and the lovely fire, which was thoughtfully lit for us. I can't wait to go back again. Lovely relaxing stay!

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are nice, but my partner and I were in room 5 and really loved it - very comfo...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aberfeldy
Macdonald Loch Rannoch Hotel
#7 of 21 in Aberfeldy
The Townhouse Aberfeldy
The Townhouse Aberfeldy
#1 of 21 in Aberfeldy

Been to Coshieville House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!