We visited Duchally last December for a special birthday and stayed in one of the self catering lodges. We arrived slightly before 4pm and weren't allowed into our lodge as they are clearly strict with check in time. We had a 3 month old baby with us so this wasn't ideal however we decided to have a drink in the bar. Beautiful surroundings, open fire real Christmas tree etc. The drinks were very expensive but we had the one then eventually got into the lodge. Well worth the wait, it was lovely. Very cosy with everything you would need. We are returning for another family gathering this month and we can't wait. One thing I would say is DON'T eat in the hotel. Overpriced for mediocre food. The leisure facilities are great with very friendly staff. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Duchally Country Estate is set in prime Perthshire parkland near to Gleneagles and is the ideal base for a holiday in Scotland. Duchally Country Estate, while secluded, is perfect for short breaks and overnight stops in the Country House Hotel or a full Scottish holiday in luxury lodge accommodation that is conveniently located for easy access to Edinburgh, Glasgow and the Highlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your CLC Duchally Country Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clc Duchally Country Estate Hotel Auchterarder
- Duchally Country Estate Auchterarder
- CLC Duchally Country Estate Auchterarder, Scotland