Stayed here on a few occasions this year
Love the splendor and the elegance
Had tasting menu with wine at Andrew fairley ...amazing !!!!
Nothing at all to complain about other than it was only a one night stay hopefully we can do a two night stay and just enjoy the 5 star treatment a little longer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An iconic country estate set beneath the beautiful Ochil Hills, The Gleneagles Hotel has been a luxury destination for nearly a century. Located just one hour from Glasgow and Edinburgh airports and with its own railway station, Gleneagles offers the perfect retreat for those looking for relaxation, fun and adventure. Three championship courses have established Gleneagles' reputation as a golfer's paradise but the hotel offers so much more than golf. The 850-acre estate epitomises the rugged natural beauty for which Scotland is famed and offers guests a glorious playground of country pursuits and activities. Whether you come to fly a Harris' Hawk, ride horses, play tennis, go off-roading, train gundogs, shoot game, fish, enjoy Michelin-starred dining, or relax in an award-winning spa, Gleneagles offers a world of unforgettable experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Gleneagles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gleneagles Hotel Auchterarder
- Gleneagles Resort Auchterarder
- Gleneagles Hotel Scotland
- Gleneagles Auchterarder, Scotland