“Great little find and worth the visit”
Review of Cafe Kisa

Cafe Kisa
Ranked #6 of 31 Restaurants in Auchterarder
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Cuisines: Scottish, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located in Perthshire at the heart of Scotland, not far from the world-renowned Gleneagles Hotel and Golf course, Cafe Kisa on Auchterarder High Street is a favourite haunt of Perthshire locals, as well as a popular destination for the many visitors who flock to stunning Strathearn all year round. Our regulars love wallowing in our comfy sofas as they sip their speciality tea or rich roasted coffee, happily munching our home baking while catching up with friends. And if it's breakfast, lunch or high tea that you're after, you'll be sure to find something that meets your expectations on our deliciously varied menu. Cafe Kisa is all about freshly cooked food, friendly staff and a welcome retreat from the bustle of the High Street. So what are you waiting for - why not pop in for a bowl of homemade soup or one of our scrumptious toasties today? Whether you live locally or are just passing through, we look forward to seeing you - and anyone you know who appreciates wholesome good food! - At Cafe Kisa's very soon. Meanwhile, check out our tempting menu for a flavour of what awaits you on your arrival...
Reviewed 1 September 2018

Popped in for some lunch after passing and had great jacket potatoes with a lovely salad. The waitress was super helpful and smiley and service was quick and good. They have an amazing salad dressing which I was delighted to see was for sale when I went to pay but alas they had run out of the Italian one which I had just fallen in love with. Just means that I'll need to go back again.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

A very busy cafe well worth a visit. Staff very pleasant and helpful, food excellent and reasonably priced. Visit here each year on way through and on way back from Lossiemouth.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

Driving from Yorkshire to the Isle of Skye

Chose this as a place for lunch.

Welcoming staff, a good choice of food from coffee and cakes to hot meals

Staff knew what was possible for the Gluten Free members of the family, which was a wide choice

Others in the cafe were families of all ages, simply having a good time

Recommended

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Sunday morning visit with my husband. Shown to a corner table & given menus. We looked and decided and waited. Another couple came in and sat at the next table, then ordered. We were still waiting and were ignored by waitress. A family of 4 came in and sat at another table near by. Another waitress then walked by us and took their order. Tried to get her attention but she walked off. First waitress then appeared with coffees for first couple. My husband tried to catch her attention but she was off. So after 20 mins of waiting to get our order taken, we left.
Having been in a number of times previously, this is not the service we expected. Very disappointed and won’t be back in a hurry.l

KisasRestaurants, Owner at Cafe Kisa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

I'm very disappointed to learn of your experience during your visit to Cafe Kisa and incredibly sorry that this happened to you. I would like the opportunity to investigate this matter fully. I would appreciate you contacting me at info@kisas.co.uk

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Cafe Kisa never fails to impress me. A bustling, busy cafe (which is always a good sign.) Great food and friendly staff. A must if you are in Auchterarder visiting.

Thank you for a wonderful review!