“Superb”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Superb”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

My golf buddy and I booked ourselves a hot stones massage after playing golf.

Firstly, the pre-massage spa area is amongst the finest I have seen. It beats most of the health farms I've ever been to.

The pool area in the private spa area is lovely and the different spa roms you can use, steam, sauna(s) and the calm room are excellent.

Complimentary lemon or elderflower water is everywhere to be seen as are nuts and seeds and dried fruit in the calm room.

Very zen.

The massage itself was superb, with a heated orthopaedic bed so that you didn't get any back pain when on your back.

After the massage, I was advised I could stay as long as I wanted in the room, lying on the most comfortable massage bed.

I must have dozed for a good half an hour.

In summary it was the best I have been to. £135 for an hour is on the expensive side, but it is worth it.

Our wives had spent the day in the sap having various treatments whilst we were playing golf and they were highly appreciative of their time there.

Highly Recommended.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Mrcellular

Glasgow, Scotland
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Luxury from Start to Finish”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

I am partial to a spa treatment and try to have a massage once a month. However I have never experienced the decadence and luxury that was my afternoon at The Spa at Gleneagles. From the start the fixtures and fittings are stunning with all you need for your stay - wrap yourself in a towelling robe, pop the slippers on and let the pampering commence! You have the tropical/peppermint shower to choose from as well as a relaxation room, sauna, steam room and amazingly powerful jacuzzi pool. However it was the treatments themselves that stood out as spectacular...Sarah Watson carried out my treatment - a salt body scrub followed by 'Balinese' massage using hot oils and stones which was blissful and left me feeling luxuriously relaxed. Unfortunately the 'ESPA 24 hour saviour balm' was not in stock in the shop however I intend to order this wonder product online. All in all a fabulous afternoon which I will need to repeat again soon!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank kmcroberts622
Dundee, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Totally amazing day”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

From the moment you arrive at the Spa at Gleneagles you know you are in for a wonderful day. Everything looks, smells and feels luxurious,the staff are wonderful and the treatments are amazing. My daughter and I had a spa day with lunch and loved every moment. Lunch was excellent as you would expect from this 5 star hotel and we left after a wonderful day, relaxed revived and smiling. I can't wait to go back.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Aylab
scotland
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 20 March 2013 via mobile

Just had a salt and oil body scrub followed by a 1hr aromatherapy massage with Kirsty who was superb.

The facilities are excellent with a crystal steam room and hydrotherapy pool with a sauna and an excellent relaxation room.

1 Thank Andrew P
TheGleneaglesHotel, Front Office Manager at The Spa at The Gleneagles Hotel, responded to this review, 9 April 2013
Dear Andrew,

I'm delighted that you enjoyed your treatment in the spa - it sounds wonderful. Many thanks for the kind review, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best wishes,

Mike Swadzba
Front of House Manager
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Never felt so relaxed”
Reviewed 3 March 2013 via mobile

My friend and I both used the spa on Saturday and Sunday. Had personalised facials which were excellent. Had aureveduic treatment on Sunday for 2 hours and I have never been so relaxed. The therapists are excellent, the relaxation room is the best I've seen and the elderflower water is gorgeous! They grow the elderflower on site and I couldn't get enough of it. The vitality pool, aromatherapy showers and steam room are amazing. Can't wait to go back!

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for this lovely review - I'm delighted that you had the chance to enjoy our wonderful spa while you were at the hotel, and had a nice, relaxing time.

I hope we'll be able to welcome you back to Gleneagles soon - we'll have some elderflower water waiting!

Kind regards,