“boutique dining”

Yann's
Ranked #2 of 49 Restaurants in Crieff
Price range: US$30 - US$39
Cuisines: French, Scottish
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 21 April 2014

the beautiful interior, atmosphere, hospitality and it's general appearance and location. stunning and magical!

Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

My partner and I visited Yann's a few weeks ago and it was the highlight of our trip. We were welcomed into the lounge for a drink which was comfortable and beautiful, the lady in charge was very welcoming and friendly like we were visiting her home. Our meals, drinks and wine were all excellent. Thanks, we'll definitely be back :)

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I love the atmosphere in this restaurant, especially in the extension beside the pond when it is all lit up with candles at night! I have been here a few times now with friends after hearing such good reviews, and we were not disappointed. The food is to such a high quality and is so well cooked, and good sized portions too. I had a special seafood platter for a starter last time and it was by far the best I've tried anywhere. A little pricier than other restaurants in this area but for the quality you can see why. Only issue I have is the layout of the seating in the lounge area, the sofas are overly large and far apart so if there is a group you have to either all squish up together on the one sofa or sit across the room from each other, not very sociable either way. Overall a brilliant restaurant though and I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

My Wife and I visited Yanns recently for an evening meal. We have been to Yanns on previous occasions and found it to very enjoyable. It has a very nice relaxed ambience and the staff are very attentive and give plenty of time to peruse the varied menu. The building is a converted victorian villa and the background theme is orientated towards french culture.(The owner and chef is French)
The meal was served without any long waits between courses and was of a high standard and well presented. Yanns is the place not to be missed when in Crieff for a short stay or just passing through and has a good reputation for good food and service at reasonable prices.

2  Thank Peter T
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Had a family meal here on a Saturday night. What a tremendous place, superb food and really lovely fun and attentive staff. It was the best meal we have had for some time. Nothing could be faulted .Great lively atmosphere and realy inventive cooking. Great value for money. Will return soon.