“Lovely relaxing meal”

Ranked #15 of 49 Restaurants in Crieff
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Great table situated overlooking the gardens where we could watch the kids playing. Lovely meal, great service, especially by Gonzalo our waiter - the kids loved him.

1  Thank Carol Y

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Limited menu but what is on offer is top quality. I would have no hesitation in eating here again but it is as well to book, although the staff were accommodating and fitted our party in.

1  Thank Jan T
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The lovely friendly service is the only good thing about this restaurant. The food was so expensive for bog standard / just about average /edible food. I had chicken and potatoes for my main...at £16 you would expect something different , interesting and delicious but what I got was a chicken leg covered in gravy with some so over done potatoes that were mushy. Such a disappointing meal. The staters were the same , such a disappointment and way way over priced. My son had chips which were too under cooked. I think this restaurant takes advantage of the fact they will be busy with customers ( due to the hotel ) and dinner B and B packages. It's pretentious for what you actually get and just terrible and ruined our last nights stay at crieff hydro. Managers if you are reading this please take note as this restaurant and it's food really lets the hotel down.

1  Thank rachglasgow
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

The food was average at this restaurant. We ordered the fish and chips and there was hardly no fish in all the batter. Staff were friendly but expensive for not great quality

Reviewed 22 March 2014

The steak was good, service was good (apart from the chips being accidently thrown over me) and the beer was reasonably priced.

Recommended