We stayed here in early May for our first wedding anniversary and had booked into the Glenalmond suite. We had a great weekend break, what really sets the hotel apart is the quality of the staff. They are very friendly and helpful. We ate in the Rooftop restaurant both nights, the food was excellent and the views are great. We didn't get any spa treatments but did use the swimming pool facilities. The area is lovely and Crieff is well worth a wander about. The only down side I would say is that some of the furnishings and decor are a little dated in some areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for great Scottish hospitality, award-winning food, stunning countryside and a luxurious country retreat, Knock Castle has it all. You could be in search of a quiet meal out together, a weekend break in the heart of Scotland, an unrivalled wedding venue or a great place for business - you’ll find we offer exactly what you require and real value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Knock Castle Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knock Castle Hotel Crieff
- Knock Castle Hotel And Spa
- Knock Castle Hotel & Spa Crieff, Scotland