Just spent a fantastic night at Knock castle. The room we were allocated was spectacular, from the poster bed to the sunken bath and the shower which you could hold a party in.
We dined in the Stag restaurant, which is situated on the roof, with spectacular views all around.
The food matched the views, cooked by Jason Henderson .
Although we only spent one night, we will remember it with fondness for a long time and will surly return again and again. .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for great Scottish hospitality, award-winning food, stunning countryside and a luxurious country retreat, Knock Castle has it all. You could be in search of a quiet meal out together, a weekend break in the heart of Scotland, an unrivalled wedding venue or a great place for business - you’ll find we offer exactly what you require and real value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Knock Castle Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knock Castle Hotel And Spa
- Knock Castle Hotel Crieff
- Knock Castle Hotel & Spa Crieff, Scotland