“Yes yes yes”
Review of Delivino Pronto

Delivino Pronto
Ranked #26 of 51 Restaurants in Crieff
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

In march 2017 I gave a negative review for Delivino carry out in Crieff. I am sorry. We returned in June and what a difference. I made a telephone order which was dealt with professionally. I went to pick up my order and everyone I spoke to was so polite !!! I went back to my holiday chalet 2 miles away where we ate our carry out. Everything was piping hot and fresh this time. Well done to everyone at Delivino please keep up the good professional work make Crieff proud !!!

2  Thank shaggyfaebrechin

Reviewed 17 May 2017

A cut above your average takeaway pizzeria offering a modern range of thin based great tasting pizzas as well as a few other choices.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

i convinced my dad, who's 84, to try delivino pronto, after i had already tried the fantastic fish supper, so up he goes and pays about £8.00 for a fish supper, off he goes home (about 3 mins) by the time he got in the door the chips were freezing. Not good.

3  Thank Michael R
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Absolutely blown away at the quality of the fish supper, superior quality fish in a delicious crunchy batter served with yummy rustic style chips. Outstanding.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Baby brother enterprise to Delivino Wine Cafe, we ordered stone baked pizzas to take away.
The oven didn't, in all honesty, look like a stone pizza oven although the pizza crust did taste authentic. Disappointingly, despite 1 hour's notice, the pizzas took 20mins over our allotted pickup time, the toppings were underwhelming and the pizza was cold.
The thin-crust stone baked style clearly doesn't travel well, as the BBQ special Cajun chicken selection we'd made whilst eating in the sister cafe, was excellent. What a shame.