“Muy Bueno....!!!”

Ranked #4 of 47 Restaurants in Crieff
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Perth, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Muy Bueno....!!!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We have eaten in Delivino many times and never been disappointed by the excellent food. However, the warm welcome by the lovely Spanish waitress Jemma, made this particular visit special...!!

Muchas Gracias...!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jim L

GLASGOW
“LOVE DELIVINO WINE CAFE”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Whenever I visit my friend in St Fillans Perthshire we always pay a visit to Delivino Wine Café in Crieff. It's always busy so you sometimes have to wait for a table, but its well worth the wait. My friend and I are currently working our way through the menu, we have enjoyed delights such as pizza, pizza again, and again, (the thin based pizza is superb), garlic prawns, pasta, salads, soup, pate, not to mention a few specials of the day. Very reasonably priced with a good range of specials every day, and the wine is very good and reasonably priced. Nice selection of cakes and ice creams to complete your visit, Delivino is also open in the evenings. Staff are lovely and knowledgeable, no negatives at all. Keep up the good work Delivino, I look forward to working my way through the remainder of the menu!

• Visited June 2014
“Basic but comfortable”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Visited this new cafe a few times and whilst it always is enjoyable, I never leave feeling completely satisfied.
They have just changed the layout of the room which I think now works much better and it has a very clean and fresh feel to the place. The staff and owners are very friendly also and happy to chat and get to know their customers.
My only issues are that I find their coffee to be very bitter, almost burnt and the menu to be somewhat lacking. They do small breakfast selections and have also started to do pizza too. The quality of the food is great but I feel the menu is possibly a little sparse in its offerings.

Exeter, United Kingdom
“Eat Well in Crieff”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We visit Delvino's twice a year on our way upcountry aiming for the Highlands. Every time we have eaten here, we can't wait for the next time. It is a little jewel of a restaurant/café with wonderful food, wine........ and staff. So very friendly and helpful. There is Antipasti, Small plates of food (starters), Olive wood deli platters(enormous and amazing), pasta, pizzas, salads and lovely breads. Everything we have had ,over the years they have been open , has been very tasty. We are always spoilt for choice.

• Visited April 2014
Fraserburgh, United Kingdom
“Lovely Lunch”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Had a family lunch here in May. The food and service was very good and the café was very busy which in turn provided a great atmosphere. Would certainly return if ever in the area again.

• Visited May 2014