Advertised as a great experience for fine dining, adventure and relaxation.
Anything but! Staff were unwelcoming, inexperieced at the Meikle restaurant and generally unhelpful. The fine dining was informal with T-shirts and kids everywhere.
Worst to come was blood in the bedroom toilet. How can this have happend and been missed? Terrible and a health risk!
A recent trip by friends to the same hotel and... food poisioning. They have been reported to the environmental services but and very unhelpful. Rather than try to identify the probelm so it doesn't happen again they are in total denial. You too could have the pleasure of paying for unclean rooms and a dodgy tummy for days.
Read between the lines. It's pure chance whether you will get a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arguably the most comprehensive family resort in Scotland, 4 star Crieff Hydro is centrally located in its own 900 acre estate with an unrivaled range of leisure pursuits for all ages. Choose from over 40 on-site leisure activities and take advantage of inclusive daily childcare for 2-12 year olds in the 700m2 kids club. Extensively redeveloped from top to bottom, Crieff Hydro is only an hours drive from both Glasgow and Edinburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Crieff Hydro Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crieff Hydro Hotel Crieff
- Crieff Hydro Resort
- Crieff Hotel Hydro
- Crieff Hydro Scotland
- Crieff Hydro Hotel And Resort Scotland