We stayed at the hotel from Monday 7th - 8th April last week on a DB&B deal. On arrival we were very impressed by the hotel and grounds but did find difficulty parking the car because it was so busy.
The room was spacious, clean and had an excellent view over the grounds.
We booked 2 meals in the Meikle restaurant on Monday & Tuesday and the 3rd meal in the Brasserie. There was nothing wrong with the food in the Brasserie in fact it was as good as the Meikle but if you are a couple or a small group I would recommend the Meikle every time. A beautiful large room with decor to match.
Excellent breakfast as well. If you ant to burn off the calories there are a huge range of activities run by the hotel.
The staff were all very polite and helpful.
All in all a fantastic break and we will be going back sometime in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arguably the most comprehensive family resort in Scotland, 4 star Crieff Hydro is centrally located in its own 900 acre estate with an unrivaled range of leisure pursuits for all ages. Choose from over 40 on-site leisure activities and take advantage of inclusive daily childcare for 2-12 year olds in the 700m2 kids club. Extensively redeveloped from top to bottom, Crieff Hydro is only an hours drive from both Glasgow and Edinburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Crieff Hydro Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crieff Hydro Hotel Crieff
- Crieff Hydro Resort
- Crieff Hotel Hydro
- Crieff Hydro Scotland
- Crieff Hydro Hotel And Resort Scotland