Just spent 3 nights in a Cosy Cabin and indeed it was. Superb accommodation for the 3 of us. Plenty room, very comfortable, fantastic kitchen facilities with a large table for dining and card playing!! Only disappointment was not having the opportunity to use the wood burner as we had great weather!
Activities were equally as good... Aloft, Quad Biking & Air Rifles, all great fun with friendly instructors. Swimming pool, table tennis & outdoor chess were our less adventurous activities!
All in all, a fun filled, action packed 3 days with a 12 year old boy who is already planning his next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arguably the most comprehensive family resort in Scotland, 4 star Crieff Hydro is centrally located in its own 900 acre estate with an unrivaled range of leisure pursuits for all ages. Choose from over 40 on-site leisure activities and take advantage of inclusive daily childcare for 2-12 year olds in the 700m2 kids club. Extensively redeveloped from top to bottom, Crieff Hydro is only an hours drive from both Glasgow and Edinburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Hotelopia so you can book your Crieff Hydro Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crieff Hydro Hotel Crieff
- Crieff Hydro Resort
- Crieff Hotel Hydro
- Crieff Hydro Scotland
- Crieff Hydro Hotel And Resort Scotland