I have mixed feelings about this hotel.
On the positive side the location and grounds are stunning. My room was pleasant, nicely decorated and had super views.
The food was reasonable, however despite asking twice for toast at breakfast I never received it. The croissants were very tasty and did make up for the missing toast.
Unfortunately on checking out I found £90 had wrongly been added to my account for "spa treatments" The staff on reception were very unhelpful when I pointed out this mistake and did not apologise. I still do not know if my bank account will be debited with the wrong amount.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arguably the most comprehensive family resort in Scotland, 4 star Crieff Hydro is centrally located in its own 900 acre estate with an unrivaled range of leisure pursuits for all ages. Choose from over 40 on-site leisure activities and take advantage of inclusive daily childcare for 2-12 year olds in the 700m2 kids club. Extensively redeveloped from top to bottom, Crieff Hydro is only an hours drive from both Glasgow and Edinburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Hotelopia and Ebookers so you can book your Crieff Hydro Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crieff Hydro Hotel Crieff
- Crieff Hydro Resort
- Crieff Hotel Hydro
- Crieff Hydro Scotland
- Crieff Hydro Hotel And Resort Scotland