My Dad and I stayed here for a few days as it was very close to The Famous Grouse Distillery.
We received a very warm welcome and the staff at the hotel could not do enough for us. I had booked two executive rooms , which were very nice and had lovely views. Beautiful grounds with lots to do for all ages. The Meikle restaurant was very impressive and the food was excellent. We would definitely recommend and look forward to spending time at this hotel in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arguably the most comprehensive family resort in Scotland, 4 star Crieff Hydro is centrally located in its own 900 acre estate with an unrivaled range of leisure pursuits for all ages. Choose from over 40 on-site leisure activities and take advantage of inclusive daily childcare for 2-12 year olds in the 700m2 kids club. Extensively redeveloped from top to bottom, Crieff Hydro is only an hours drive from both Glasgow and Edinburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Crieff Hydro Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crieff Hydro Hotel Crieff
- Crieff Hydro Resort
- Crieff Hotel Hydro
- Crieff Hydro Scotland
- Crieff Hydro Hotel And Resort Scotland