Visited crieff with my husband and friends 2 years ago and stayed in one of the 5 star lodges. Absolutely loved every minute. Gorgeous hotel, gorgeous cottages and wonderful staff.
Returned for my Sister in laws hen weekend with 11 girls in June 2013, we had 2 of the 5 star cottages and again could not fault anything. Pure luxury, everything is thought of from free tea and coffee to washing up powder and tea towels.
So many endless things to do for families, friends or couples. Would return year after year and recommend to all I meet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arguably the most comprehensive family resort in Scotland, 4 star Crieff Hydro is centrally located in its own 900 acre estate with an unrivaled range of leisure pursuits for all ages. Choose from over 40 on-site leisure activities and take advantage of inclusive daily childcare for 2-12 year olds in the 700m2 kids club. Extensively redeveloped from top to bottom, Crieff Hydro is only an hours drive from both Glasgow and Edinburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crieff Hydro Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crieff Hydro Hotel Crieff
- Crieff Hydro Resort
- Crieff Hotel Hydro
- Crieff Hydro Scotland
- Crieff Hydro Hotel And Resort Scotland