“Good take away”
Review of Shanghai shanghai - CLOSED

Shanghai shanghai
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 10 April 2014

An unusual combination of Chinese and Chippy under one roof. Wife had Chinese and I had the Chippy, both were very good, staff were friendly. The chips in particular were very good. I would have no problem to stop by here if I am in the area

Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

When our Valentine's booking at another restaurant was snowed away as we got stuck in a storm on the way to Crieff, we had to settle for a takeaway enroute our cottage. We randomly landed up here and it wasn't too bad at all.

Our fried rice and veggies were well prepared, though it took a bit to get our requirements across the counter. Not the worst place in Crieff.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Chicken satay and sweet and sour chicken was delicious!! Have to say it was much quicker and better service than Crieff Hydro. Thank so much for a lovely meal

Reviewed 28 January 2014

Oh my goodness I wish I'd checked trip advisor before going here. I had chicken in black bean sauce and my partner had chicken fried rice - both dishes were just awful in taste, the chicken looked like bits of scraps and not succulent meat. It just tasted awful. Neither of us ate it. Shame as the person who served us was very pleasant.

1  Thank Rarilo
Reviewed 19 December 2013

We grabbed a home delivery due to being out all day. Extensive Chinese, Thai and Fish & Chip menu. The food was ok. The chips were mainly the drabs and arrived cold. We had a variety of dishes, the lemon chicken was nice and chicken breast was used. We also had shredded chilli beef unfortunately it was a bit tough. Cost wise it was ok .