“Fantastic” 5 of 5 bubbles

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

I went for a spa overnight with my mum.
It was amazing. The staff are so kind and will do absolutely anything to make your stay perfect. The spa was fabulous and totally relaxing. All of the leisure facilities were first class.
The food was above and beyond anyrhing I had eaten in a long time.
I can't wait for my next trip.

1 Thank jennifermclelland6

Wemyss Bay, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

Whilst staying at a nearby hotel and searching for somewhere quiet and peaceful we found this beautiful Hotel. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, showing us around the Hotel and some of the bedrooms which I have to say were stunning. The next time we visit Crieff we will definitly be staying here.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank jacquie2107
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2012

I was really looking forward to a relaxing spa break as I found Knock Castle online named under a "hotel and spa." The spa was highly disappointing, for a start the facilities (pool, sauna etc) were in a completely different building to the so-called spa, meaning a usually relaxing spa day was ruined by having to get dressed and go outside in the freezing cold and pouring rain before getting my treatment. The "spa" was extremely old fashioned and in desperate need of a good re-vamp. The toilet in the spa did not have a working lock or towel or paper towels to dry my hands. My massage was probably the worst massage I have ever had, the therapist did not listen to my concerns and hadn't asked me anything about what i wanted from the massage (pressure etc) so when I had to take it upon myself to tell her and this wasn't met I was highly disappointed. I then complained at reception to be told somebody would get in contact with me, they didn't so I had to email and the email I got in return was simply full of lies and excuses the staff had made up and basically said they were believing their staff over me as they had worked there a long time. I found this completely apalling and therefore will never be returning and would advise anyone looking for a relaxing spa break to stay away from Knock Castle and go elsewhere.

34 Thank Ailsa B