“Madisonville Sonic is Consistent” 4 of 5 bubbles

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #19 of 32 Restaurants in Madisonville
Cuisines: American
Madisonville, Tennessee
“Madisonville Sonic is Consistent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We are not the biggest fans of fast food, but we do like the occasional visit to Sonic. I enjoy the occasional diet Dr. Pepper with vanilla in it and my son likes the breakfast toaster. We enjoy their tater tots and sometimes a burger, corn dog, or chili dog. Not many Sonic Drive-in restaurants I have been to are as friendly as this particular one in Madisonville. We have been here for a year and the people who work at this Sonic are awesome. The four star rating is just because it's fast food. I don't do five stars for fast food, but this Sonic gets my highest rating. Oh, the new master blasts are excellent.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Kingsport, Tennessee
“This is one pretty good Sonic.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2013

I have had my disagreements with Sonic over the years, but this is one of the best. The food is fast food and better than average. Service has been prompt and I have found nothing that I ordered that I did not like. Better than most.

Visited February 2013
Coker Creek, TN
“Poor quality of any of the buns”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2012

The hamburger and hot dog buns fall apart in your hands and what you're left with is whatever is in the middle of the bun. The only thing good about Sonic is their soft serve ice cream.

Visited June 2012