“It's a Subway”

Cuisines: American
Kingsport, Tennessee
“It's a Subway”
Reviewed 8 March 2013

Subway is Subway. My only complaint about the chain is that they don't put much meat on the subs. The subs are better than average, and I like them, even with the above caveat. (Once I took a sub home and weighed the amount of roast beef . It was between 1 1/2 and 2 ounces total.) The place was spotless and the service was great.

Visited February 2013

Coker Creek, TN
“Good variety”
Reviewed 28 January 2013

Typical sub type sandwiches. Some of the sandwiches are over priced for what you get. The meat they add is skimpy at best. Overall good food however.

• Visited September 2012
bay st louis
“Sorry your employee was rude when there was a problem”
Reviewed 25 August 2012

I travel alot all over I drink UNSWEET ICE TEA and I do not mind paying 2 buck for a cup of it but if i pay two bucks I darn well better get Ice tea and not water with a little color in it. I often get my tea from a local Subway in my area and do several days a week so i know what it should taste and look like. they all have the same tea and are required to have the same tea. Problem is when a employee makes sweet first and then makes the unsweet with the same tea bag for the employee is eather to lazy or just forgets to put in a new bag. In this case I asked the employee to remake very nice told her I would wait and showed her the problem. Well all I got was a NO and treated rudely. After this I refused to order food from them and left.

• Visited April 2012