“punkinbandit”
Review of A&W Restaurant

A&W Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 36 Restaurants in Madisonville
Reviewed 26 May 2014

The food was good and service was quick. I went there from the past memories of earlier days with my husband, then boyfriend, but now deceased husband. Just holds a lot of memories from years gone by.

There are newer reviews for A&W Restaurant

Reviewed 29 September 2013

We are glad to see that all of these have not disappeared. During a recent charity cruise, we included this place on our route mainly for nostalgia. We were not disappointed as we were not only able to enjoy the food and beverages from our memories of the past but were able to purchase the glass mugs and glass jug for root beer. Our Camaro club will include this stop whenever we are in the area.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Family owned and operated, this is my favorite A&W. My old favorite was Coach Blake's A&W back in Wisconsin in about 1953. Times have changed, A&W has changed, and many times, not for the better. This A&W has the new look with the old friendliness, quality, and fun. The menu is much expanded from 1953, but the food quality is still there, along with "old time" friendly service. Gotta love it!

Reviewed 25 March 2013

I like the fact that it is a restaurant in which you can eat your food without having to get out of your car. They bring the food to you, and it is hot and ready to eat. Service is fast, people are friendly, and it is in an excellent location.

Reviewed 8 March 2013

This is a wonderful A&W! As a customer, it's great to see a staff of employees working hard and having fun. The food is above average fast food and the service is really friendly and fast. I wish that they were all this good.