“Had to leave starving”
Review of A&W Restaurant

A&W Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 37 Restaurants in Madisonville
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

We loved coming here until this last time! My husband and I had to throw our footlong hotdogs in the trash after only one bite and left starving. His was chilli cheese and mine was a slaw dog, it was was gross. They were footlong hotdogs but on 2 regular size buns which doesn't work to well. They were soggy and cold. Luckily our kids liked their kids meals but i doubt we will be back anytime soon. So bummed too cause we used to really enjoy eating here.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

First time here since I was a small little guy. Great service, fast and spot on. Benches really needed to be cleaned but other than that everything else was good.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

This drive in is a hold over from before I was born ( late 1970's) and has only changed its outside to match modern advancements. Food is good. Onion rings are really good. Access is easy, right off 411 hwy. Prices have increased but it's not too bad. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Drove 25 miles just to experience the "real" A&W experience. I am sure there are others around the country that are still the old school drive in, but this is the only one in our area. It is a fun place to eat whether you stay in your car or eat on one of the picnic tables!

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Out for a drive, stopped in a had a root beer float. Been years since I had this. Very good, will be back. Next time, I'm making sure I get that frosty mug.