“Flapjack & Tea”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Flapjack & Tea”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Having just walked Ben Vorlich we need some refreshment and what better place to stop than the village store in St Fillans. The home made flapjack and tea really hit the spot. The owner, after having a really busy morning, found time to have a chat with us which was really nice. Pop in if you get a chance.

Visited June 2014

Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Absolutely Charming with the Best Hot Chocolate!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My husband and I were travelling back to Edinburgh after having visited Glencoe during Easter weekend and we just happened to stop at St. Fillans Village Store to stretch our legs. Am I ever glad we did! We were warmly welcomed by the owner, Liam, who chatted with us and made us feel like family. He prepared for us the BEST hot chocolate I have EVER tasted! Being a chocolate-lover I've tasted many, but this one was to die for ..... rich, frothy and just sweet enough. I would wholeheartedly recommend this little gem of a place. If it's not on your way, take a detour and stop in. You won't regret it. It's located right at the mouth of Loch Earn and is also a lovely spot for a picnic.

1 Thank Stella Z
Perth, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Lovely little place”
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Last week we took a good drive around Perthshire with our dogs stopping off at various spots for walks, St Fillans by far was the most tranquil. The local village store is a gem and the ice cream is fantastic! I highly recommend everyone if in the area to visit this lovely wee place on the edge if loch earn.

Greyabbey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A hidden Gem”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Found out about this store through trip advisor wasn't disappointed,By far the best food in the area : not pretentious just good old fashioned food ..excellent breakfast or breakfast rolls, superb beef burgers and open early to cater for fishermen fishing the loch.. Very friendly and helpful staff .. Only thing that could be done better would be to serve meals in the evening.

Stirling
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“A great wee local cafe”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Have been staying in a holiday home in the area on and off for the past fifteen years and yes....at last I've discovered our wee local shop has a cracking cafe tucked through the back. Popped in for papers, groceries and fishing stuff for years and always wondered what lay behind that corridor....the delicious aroma should have been a clue but I was always to busy ensuring the top was on my punnet of maggots! We'll have now seen the light and sampled the little tea shop with its holiday makers and trusty regulars (this is a brilliant place to catch up with the local gossip) and I've got to say for an excellent coffee and breakfast baguette (twice the size of a normal roll) it is unbeatable. Hats of to this guy for what must be a very difficult job running a business in such a small seasonal village but he has done it with all guns blazing.....which reminds me, he has opened a shop in nearby Crieff hunt,shoot and fish which for the enthusiast is a blast (too many puns). We'll done buddy and look forward to my and many others visit to your cafe/shop.

1 Thank Sj1309