“No Tescos here...!”

St Fillans Village Store
Reviewed 4 July 2014

It's small, the owner is friendly, it has a nice wee tea room in the back (or outside). This is it as far as the shops go in St Fillans, so it's a busy wee shop from what we can see.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Best B.L.T's in the world, and the burgers are amazing too, in fact all the food is good! Great choice of drinks, fantastic hot chocolate, great cappuccinos, and the best flapjack, homemade scones and Danish pastries.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

You MUST visit this shop and Café if you are visiting St Fillans or passing through. The staff and locals are always friendly and accomodating.
I recommend anything from the menu, in particular the BLT's - always a generous portion. And I have yet to find a cup of coffee elsewhere as good as they serve here! I always enjoy my visits to the local shop in St Fillans.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Having just walked Ben Vorlich we need some refreshment and what better place to stop than the village store in St Fillans. The home made flapjack and tea really hit the spot. The owner, after having a really busy morning, found time to have a chat with us which was really nice. Pop in if you get a chance.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

My husband and I were travelling back to Edinburgh after having visited Glencoe during Easter weekend and we just happened to stop at St. Fillans Village Store to stretch our legs. Am I ever glad we did! We were warmly welcomed by the owner, Liam, who chatted with us and made us feel like family. He prepared for us the BEST hot chocolate I have EVER tasted! Being a chocolate-lover I've tasted many, but this one was to die for ..... rich, frothy and just sweet enough. I would wholeheartedly recommend this little gem of a place. If it's not on your way, take a detour and stop in. You won't regret it. It's located right at the mouth of Loch Earn and is also a lovely spot for a picnic.

1  Thank Stella Z