If your needs are a very comfortable hotel with wonderful views across Loch Earn,excellent food, and a friendly knowledgable host on all things Scottish, then you must stop at The Achray House Hotel.
My wife and I stayed for 3 nights on our way up to Skye. The hard working owners take a very personal hands-on approach towards all aspects of making their guests feel at home and welcome.
Our visit was a wonderful, very friendly and extremely informative introduction to Scotland. We left having had a relaxing stay in our large comfortable room with views across the lovely Loch Earn. These was matched by the same views from the restaurant whilst we were being indulged by quite exceptional,delicious and innovative food not to mention an extensive and reasonably priced wine list.
Thank you both for a very memorable and relaxing stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you want action packed activity, or just to relax and unwind, the Achray House Hotel and Lodges are ideal for a break away from the stresses and strains of modern life. With a choice between comfortable bedrooms in the hotel, or well appointed self catering lodges, you can choose accommodation to suit your mood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, LateRooms and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Achray House Hotel and Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Achray House Hotel St. Fillans
- Achray Hotel St Fillans
- The Achray House Hotel And Lodges St Fillans, Scotland