After having been caught in traffic problem and delayed considerably on the way up - it was a welcome relief to see the room - it was very well done. I had asked for ground floor room because of mobility issues - and that was fine - but there were about 6 or 8 steps up into the hotel - which i can manage but suspect the property wouldnt work that well for wheelchair users.
I didnt bother with evening meal but breakfast next day was probably the best ive had since ive been touring around - just devine (despite forgetting to bring my coffee)
the toiletries in the bathroom were very special - i couldnt read the labels so not sure if they were sourced locally - but very nice
this is an old property that has had the rooms done up very nicely and would certainly tyr and find an excuse to return.. probably the only property I stayed at in Scotland that I would bother returning to
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you want action packed activity, or just to relax and unwind, the Achray House Hotel and Lodges are ideal for a break away from the stresses and strains of modern life. With a choice between comfortable bedrooms in the hotel, or well appointed self catering lodges, you can choose accommodation to suit your mood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Achray House Hotel and Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Achray House Hotel St. Fillans
- Achray Hotel St Fillans
- The Achray House Hotel And Lodges St Fillans, Scotland