“Anywhere but here! ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

I've been to this particular restaurant twice and both times it's been awful, no more second chances. The first time I went the staff took about three says to take a drink order let alone food orders even when there is only like two other tables of people in. I went recently and had the pulled pork burger, the worst pulled pork I have ever had! Full of fat and I ordered coleslaw as did my partner as a side and it tasted off, almost sour. I commented it to the staff and she looked offended, she didn't have to attempt to eat it. The girl did take it off the bill but the entire experience was atrocious! Save your money and your time, not worth it at all.

2  Thank Megk93
There are newer reviews for Tony Romas

Reviewed 22 August 2014

I went here over a week ago on a Tuesday night it wasn't that busy but the wait just to get our order taken, then actually get food out was horrendous thank goodness we hadn't booked our cinema tickets. We kept getting looked at but either no one came over or we would be walked passed, we at the end of our food got a refill of drinks! We didn't eat our main courses as it was undercooked and the veggie burger was horrible. The server collected our plates without asking why the food wasn't eaten and when paying the bill (after waiting sometime) I brought up that the food was not very nice and not cooked properly which she took as a personal insult and instead of apologising or being professional about it, chose to be rude. The manager wasn't much better called me a liar and my complaint ignored. I would not recommend going here!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

We went to get a taste of America, but it was only a small taste. The ribs were nice, but small in portion size. And they couldn't seem to get the margarita right.

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Who knows how good the food is, as we left after 30 mins of waiting on our order being taken.
Visited on a Monday afternoon around 4.30pm. Restaurant was on the quiet side. We were seated and ordered our drinks, which came quite quickly. We then waited over half an hour on a member of staff coming near us, but nothing, despite a waiter and the manager passing us and making eye contact with us several times.
We eventually had enough, so we left.
Very poor service, will not be back.

2  Thank p4uly6oy
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Decided to visit and utilise their lunchtime offer of 2 courses for less than a tenner.
Was fairly quiet and was quickly seated by a very pleasant waitress.
Left alone for a wee while and then asked what drinks I wanted. Informed of bottomless drinks such as coke etc.
Ordered starter and main courses. Strangely both starters and main courses arrived at same time - not sure why probably should have mentioned to waiter at the time. Food was lovely but by time got round to main course it was tepid at best.
Drink was refilled without the need for promoting which was good.
Asked for the bill, paid cash, didn't receive the change which would have been part of the top hence didn't leave a tip.
On the whole food excellent but strange both starters and mains arrived simultaneously. Good value.
Would visit again though.