“very poor quality”
Review of Snow Factor

Snow Factor
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Renfrew
More attraction details
Owner description: Snow Factor Braehead is the UK's biggest indoor Snow Slope. We offer Ski and Snowboard instruction as well as Snow activities including Sledging. Coming soon - Ice Climbing Wall!! Real Snow all year round! Apres Ski - enjoy Bar Varia - authentic Barvarian meals and a range of German beer.
Reviewed 9 December 2012

We took our son (3) together with friends and their kids to see santa on the slope. This cost £15 each (only for kids) which is not too bad if they get a decent gift and if on the web page santa comes in on a sled with reindeer etc. We had booked in a block to go at 1pm.

In reality, we all stood in a waiting area for half an hour (even though we arrived at 1pm). Then we were told to go down by a boy dressed as an elf who made no attempt to speak to the kids or interact with them. We went down the slope to find a really dodgy shed with another two elfs (no interaction) and a santa (he was nice enough and spoke away to the kids). My son was then given a really cheap santa stocking with a candy cane and a tiny teddy in it (the teddy was pink). We then got to sledge down a wee slope which my son and I enjoyed so we went back up and went again, the sledging was by far the best bit. I would not go again and I would not advise anyone else to either.

2  Thank Jamie W
Write a ReviewReviews (3,490)
All reviews
in 42 reviews
"group lesson"
in 48 reviews

Reviewed 1 December 2012

Just took my daughter to this, very disappionted!!!!!! it's nothing like what you see online, a very badly decorated wooden hut in the middle of the snow.. There is no Santa on a sleigh in the snow, when i took a picture I was told we were not allowed to take pictures. (Fair enough), then they told me to go ahead and take one!!!!! We were not offered to buy any of the professional pictures taken by the staff. Very unorganised, the cheapest Santa stocking you can find with a snowman on top and chocolate lolly was the child's gift.. The Santa was lovely, iam just glad I didn't pay full price, will not be back...

3  Thank Helen M
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Brilliant..Skiing and sledging.. Good value, cafe great overlooking slope. My children 10 and 12 had a great time. This is our 2nd time and cant wait to return..

Reviewed 1 October 2012

Myself and partner are taking snowboarding lessons, we travel monthly to brahead, the staff are all lovely and push you to your best ability, factilites are great - they are in process of a refurb at the moment, pre booking your next lesson gets you 20% off the lesson price which is great!

1  Thank HazelArbroath