Open today: 10:00 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Snowboarding Lessons

Went for lessons with Denise and had a really good time and got a lot further than I had planned... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Jwillows92
via mobile
Great lesson

It was my first time at Snow Factor and my first time in 7 years skiing, and what a great... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Iainrough
via mobile

3,881 results
All reviews fast track alan robinson main slope great instructor great fun looking forward my son ski lessons taster session big slope private lesson big thanks ice climbing group lesson explained everything end of the day can't wait to go back
Reviewed 22 December 2016

Had a lesson with Mark this week and he was excellent. Full of helpful advice and really improved my confidence as a beginner.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

My younger brother (11) and I (16) went for a snowboarding lesson for my birthday. This was the first time either of us had been snowboarding and I absolutely loved it and also feel I made great progress in the 1.5 hour session with our instructor, who was called Alan. Would very much like to go again!

1  Thank Alex D
Reviewed 21 December 2016

Learned/learning to snowboard at snow factor has been really good, all helped by a top instructor in Marty - very patient, works with you at your own pace and gives you confidence.

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Just finished skills 5 in skiing with Mark D as my instructor who was very helpful & friendly as I went in to it feeling a little scared of going on the main slope. All instructors I've had were great & this is a top place to learn to ski.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

I had a lesson with Nicola who was very friendly & took the time to explain all the moves.
When I go back I will ask for Nicola again due to her experience & patience. I found everyone very friendly & helpful. The slope is excellent. Great parking facilities too.
Thanks Nicola, have a nice Christmas.