Open today: 10:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Monday madness

Was on the slope on Monday madness and it was a good atmosphere and the staff made amazing as well... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed today
Connector66071669181
Greenock, United Kingdom
Snowboard lessons

Had our 2nd lesson today with Euan Smith, great method of teaching, very knowledgable with some fun... read more

Reviewed today
Snowsolidcrew
via mobile

3,766 results
All reviews fast track alan robinson main slope great instructor great fun looking forward my son ski lessons taster session big slope private lesson ice climbing big thanks explained everything group lesson can't wait to go back end of the day
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Always pleased with the helpful nature and support of the staff, but extra praise has to be given to Gladys aka Mark, who has an exemplary attitude towards all customers, going out of his way to help young and old, with this illustrated by one young girl who was very scared at going up to the top of the slope (encouraged by her parents to do so). Gladys’s support encouraged the girl to calm down and get down to the bottom of the slope without panicking, focusing her on relaxing and what she had achieved.

A real asset to the fantastic team at Snow Factor.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I booked the board in a day package when it was discounted and I couldn't have had a more enjoyable experience. My teacher was Patty and she was amazing. She was helpful, giving individual advice to everyone in the group but also giving us lots of time to go up and down the slope ourselves when she was working with others. Also, She let people come and go as they pleased, giving people the freedom to take extra time on breaks if they needed it. Above all else she gave everyone confidence, even if they were struggling she gave them a chance to try something outside their comfort zone. She even stayed with us for an extra 20 minutes at the end, giving us more value for money.

You learn all the basics for snowboarding, from how to hold your board, to using the tows, turning, stopping and tips and tricks from people who have years of experience. You can also ask any of the guys working in the shop advice on boards to get and how to tie your boots. Upstairs the bavarian bar has great food to get at break and it isn't too expensive. I heard a family complain about a kids burger next to me and they had no issue changing the meal instantly. If I could change one thing about the day it would be the lockers. You have to pay £1 every time you go in which would be fine for most people but when you are there all day and you have to go in and out the lockers the cost adds up. That would be my only complaint from a wonderful day. Go experience it yourself and have fun!

Date of experience: September 2017
Kat_Dickson, Marketing at Snow Factor, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

HI Bethany C

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your lovely review. We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your Board in a Day course with Patsy. We will be sure to pass on your thanks and regards to Patsy.
Thank you for bringing the locker tokens to our attention. We try to give out locker tokens to customers on 'In a Day' courses to avoid a big cost however this seems not to be the case in your experience.
We hope to see you back on the slope soon! In the mean time, have a great day!

All the best, The Snow Factor Team

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I've just completed 5 snowboarding lessons and loved it ! I had Andy R, Alan R and Benin for my lessons and they were all great :) They were all really helpful and professional and they adjusted the lessons to suit everyone. I had a lesson to myself one time as no-one else booked in and it was amazing, Alan really helped me improve my skills and confidence !

Date of experience: September 2017
Kat_Dickson, Marketing at Snow Factor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Hello Kirsty,

Thanks so much for taking the time and congrats on completing your lessons! We are so glad that you enjoyed learning with us and we will be sure to pass on your regards to Andy, Alan and Beinn.

We hope to see you back on the slope soon for a practise. if you're looking for new boarders to hit the slope with, be sure to check out the 'Snow Factor Meet Ups' Groups on Facebook.

Congrats again and have a great day!

All the best, The snow Factor Team :)

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Having successfully completed my "learn to board in a day" (which I pretty much did) returned for a day lesson on Sunday. The service at fitting and hire is really good the instructors go out of their way to work at the different pupils levels and show a real passion and enjoyment for what they do overall - its a great friendly place and in a different league to any plastic slopes. Thanks to Tiree and Alan my instructors and look forward to my next trip soon!

Hello Jonathan J

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate it. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your board in a day lesson and your additional lesson on Sunday. We will pass on your thanks to Tiree and Alan.

We are looking forward to your next trip too! Until then, have an awesome day.

Best, The Snow Factor Team :)

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I had a skills level 4 ski lesson with Dyllan. He was very patient and knowlegable which made this my favourite lesson yet. There was a group of 5 of us and by the end of the lesson we were all going down from the top of the slope. I would definitely ask for him as an instructor again.

Hello PeterGrev92

thanks so much for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate it. We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your recent lesson with Dyllan, we'll make sure to he receives your thanks!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Until then, have a great day!

All the best, The Snow Factor Team :)