“Less then average” 2 of 5 bubbles

Chiquito - Braehead
Ranked #7 of 44 Restaurants in Renfrew
Cuisines: Mexican, Central American
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Less then average”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

Nachos to share was £9.95 but the portion size was easily big enough for three people. Main courses is where is started to go down hill. Took forever to arrive despite the fact there was hardly anyone there. When the food did arrive (had a pork wrap) I found the portion size ok but there was hardly any pork in the wrap. Waiter never checked that everything was ok so was really unable to highlight this early on upon getting the meal. In the end I gave up and advised when the waiter did eventually arrive that I was unhappy. The waiter removed the meal from the bill. My two friends both said there was ok. Over all it was a less then average experience and wont be going there again.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Glasgow
“Cold food long wait”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2013

On a visit for Father's Day I was looking forward to my meal. It took a while for them to serve you and when my main finally came it was cold , I sent this back and to my amazement the second one was cold too, not impressed and our table was in a bad area next to kitchen too much going on and food all over the floor . Left disappointed and hungry.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
glasgow
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't go!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2013

Went to this restaurant with a friend to celebrate some good news. On taking my first bite of my main meal experienced intense pain, I thought that a tooth had fallen out but realised that I had broken my tooth on something that was in the meal. Was informed by the waitress that the object had come from black beans they had received from a new suplier! I got the impression that I had not been the first person this had happened to. My celebration turned in to a night of toothache and an emergency dental appointment which I couldn't get until the next day, a day off my work and financial loss. Almost 2 months later and many phone calls and emails I have been sent vouchers to eat in the restaurant as compensation! As if! I would rather spread the word to avoid this place like the plague, theyre customer service is poor and this is because they don't care about the customer just making money. Also surprise surprise yet to confirm the result of their investigation into the object.

• Visited April 2013
“Good Food, good Vibe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2013

Excellent waiting staff, great food. The place was buzzing, but we waited no more than 5 mins on a table. Starters and mains served in good time, no room for dessert!. drawing the driving short straw, my non alcoholic cocktail was fabulous. will be back.

Visited May 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Bad tasting but expensive”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2013

We were given poor service, poor food, a long wait and a large bill. Never going back. Go to Bibi's - food is cheaper, tastier and of much higher quality

• Visited February 2013