“apart from manager guri i think his name was”
Review of Exotic India - CLOSED

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2012

excellent food shame bar man or manager guri was very arrogant and twice over charged on the bill until it was pointed out he made the mistake no apology just ok those things happen was his reply will not be back sunny was excellent with the kids and deservse better employers than this lot

There are newer reviews for Exotic India

Reviewed 9 June 2012

Went here last month as they had a special offer on a daily deal site for a buffet. Food was nice and service was good. I believe they also deliver, do party nights, and of course, have an a la carte menu... I expect we will return at some point.

Reviewed 20 May 2012

My husband and I had a meal here. All i can say is it was not good. Cheap ingredients no doubt.
Utter slop. I WONT be back!!! you have been warned!!

Reviewed 28 April 2012

2 adults,3 kids, age 2,5,12 buffet : 63 pounds ., yes 63 pounds .

First time with buffet , small choice , chicken , chicken , chicken or lamb , poor. Choice ,
Had to wait on starter getting cooked , not impressed this time .

18.67 pounds was for six soft draught drinks, and two glasses of milk..Expensive .

6 pounds for my 2 year old daughter ,
I told them she ate a spoonful of rice, , after a few minutes, they took her off the bill.
Many people had vouchers , when I asked about them the staff became very vague.
I think we will wait on the groupon voucher the next time , 11 pound was pushing it for the buffet, with the lack of choice..

1  Thank beafrrespirit
Reviewed 19 April 2012

Last night I have been to the Exotic India Restaurent, Restaurent was fully packed and they were very busy. Someone came to me gently and asked me to take a seat I have been given a seat with my three other colleagues.I must say the food I had there is one of the most delicious one ever, I enjoyed their freshly made Lagan ki boti and Kadahi paneer followed by an excellent service.I can still feel the taste even after 12 hours. Its simply superb once you go there will go again and again.
Thanks