“poor experience - won't be back”
Review of Prezzo

Prezzo
Ranked #11 of 49 Restaurants in Renfrew
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 October 2013

visited the Braehead restaurant having had a good experience elsewhere with Prezzo. Very disappointed with the experience. It is in a shopping mall but I don't expect to be treated like I'm an interruption to their day when I am paying. Staff were slow, more interested in their own conversations than taking our order. We pointed out we had a voucher and was their any problem with what we had ordered to be met with a shrug of the shoulders and a cursory "that's fine". Bread and olive starters to share were OK but some of the bread had clearly been pre cut and was a bit hard round the edges. Main courses were not the best - my penne dish was very salty and the sauce tasted like it had been made from a packet. Maybe it had? This was certainly not authentic Italian food. If restaurants are hoping to entice customers in with 2 for 1 vouchers then they need to maintain the standards that the would offer to full price payers. This poor quality has definitely made my decision about whether I will return to this branch - won't be even with a voucher.

2  Thank LittleBreaks

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Silverburn mall

Food was absolutely delicious- enormous portions which I couldn't finish but our server offered a "doggy bag" which I totally enjoyed later on in the evening. Great staff, friendly atmosphere coupled with a discount voucher make Prezzo a brilliant place to eat

Reviewed 28 August 2013

This was our first visit to Prezzo in Braehead, I was a bit apprehensive as I had read some very negative reviews of this particular branch. We were a party of four visiting for lunch on arrival we were promptly seated but we asked to be moved due to the proximity of the next table when there were plenty of empty tables. The staff were friendly and pleasant and service was prompt and the meal excellent I had a Garlic Bread with Mozzarella followed by Pizza Vesuvio and can say both were delicious. I would not hesitate to visit this restaurant again.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Love coming here, staff are lovely, food is fantastic, none of that watery pasta, in a watery tomato sauce here!
Both silverburn and braehead are great! My fav restaurant!!

Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

I love Prezzo and I have been to many of the other branches and at braehead I think the service is the best! People are saying they had to wait for ages but what do you expect when the food is amazing. The waiters are always very helpful and it's very handy.