I attended the Glynhill on Saturday 12th October for a tribute night. After ten minutes of getting sent from pillar to post by hopeless staff and getting sent to a wedding reception, the staff found our table. It was On the other side of a glass wall from the tribute act we paid to see and next to the general area that people came in off the street to eat. Service was terrible and many things required repeatedly asking for such as butter, steak knives and milk and sugar. Wrote an email of complaint and I have not heard anything back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This commended 145-bedroom hotel is ideally located only 1 mile from Glasgow International Airport (not in flight path), 5 minutes from Braehead Arena & Shopping Centre, Xscape Leisure Park and 10 minutes from Glasgow city centre. The hotel now boasts 97 rooms of the modern, contemporary club style. A new guest lift has been installed to service 3 floors of bedrooms; facilities also include 3 bars, Carverie, Bistro and Gourmet restaurants with weekend entertainment and an exclusive leisure club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Superbreak UK, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your The Glynhill Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Glynhill Hotel And Leisure Club
- The Glynhill Hotel & Leisure Club Renfrew, Scotland
- Glynhill Hotel