We are four ladys from Fleetwood Lancs who have just returned from a three day stay at the Gylnhill Hotel. We found the hotel great. The rooms were clean,tidy evrey thing in them that you needed, beds comfortable. The food was great there was so much choice if you dident like it then you were very fussy.The staff were frendly, very helpfull.& ,cheerfull. The bars were good the hotel pub was very nice no football when we were there. So thanks to all the staff who made us very well come.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This commended 145-bedroom hotel is ideally located only 1 mile from Glasgow International Airport (not in flight path), 5 minutes from Braehead Arena & Shopping Centre, Xscape Leisure Park and 10 minutes from Glasgow city centre. The hotel now boasts 97 rooms of the modern, contemporary club style. A new guest lift has been installed to service 3 floors of bedrooms; facilities also include 3 bars, Carverie, Bistro and Gourmet restaurants with weekend entertainment and an exclusive leisure club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your The Glynhill Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Glynhill Hotel And Leisure Club
- The Glynhill Hotel & Leisure Club Renfrew, Scotland
- Glynhill Hotel