Lowest prices for your stay
£71
Fully refundable before Sat, 27 Apr
Hotels.com
1,489 results
All reviews tribute night leisure facilities course meal glasgow airport great night family room food was lovely an overnight stay close to the airport carvery wedding act sauna venue wee
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2024 via mobile

i was staying at the hotel from the 14th to the 15th of february in room 160 with my partner for valentine’s day the room its self was a let down as every single surface was covered in a heavy layer of dust even though the cleaners had just been as they were just up the hall too add onto the mess of the room the table was extremely marked and very off putting the mugs for the tea/coffee also had left over coffee marks that we could wipe off so it wasn’t just the cup that was stained we also seen rats running about the car park underneath the hotel which again was very off putting. The thing that pushed everything over the edge was that we were woken up at 2.20am to what sounded like a grown man screaming horrifically then we heard someone pacing up and down the hall repeatedly which we thought it was someone from reception as the had keys jingling later on after checking out we found out that it wasn’t someone from reception, the man screamed again at about 2.35 so we packed our bags and checked out just before 3 am as we would rather drive 1 hour home than stay in a hotel that was disgusting and had growing men pacing up and down the hall screaming bloody murder. This was very disappointing as my partners family have attended the hotel multiple times over 10 years and have loved it but this was a very big let down for us all and i don’t think anyone will be wanting to return after our experience.

We have emailed the hotel twice now and still heard nothing back from them, absolutely horrible service as i know they reply to emails as i’ve emailed them before so they are just blatantly ignoring us.

we didn’t take much pictures of everything but i’ve posted what we did take to send to my partners mum

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2024

Was very disappointed.
I had booked a night away for me and my partner.
Had called and asked for an upgrade and for champagne to be in the room on arrival.
I was quickly called back and told the upgraded room was not available.
So when we arrived we had to wait 15min as they could not find our booking.
We were then located to a room with no champagne and at this point un be known to me my partner informed me that he had already been up earlier to put flowers and champagne in the room.
So we had to wait another 15min to then be taken to a room that stank of stale smoke, needless to say by this time we had no time to get to the spa!
Room was smelling of stale smoke and had not been cleaned properly as there was cigarette ash all over windows.
Too late to do anything about this at this point as we were attending the 90s night and had to be down for dinner at 7pm bad communication.
And they had the bloody cheek to then charge me for the upgrade!!😡

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2024

The hotel itself was mostly nice, the staff were great and the public areas were well presented. The rooms were comfortable, though noisy in the evenings. Throughout the hotel though there were signs of wear in carpets etc, especially in stairwells and the connection to the ‘spa’. The spa itself was the biggest let down, it is more of a community pool, not a relaxing spa retreat. Every time we went it appeared full, with kids swimming lessons etc. This would have been fine if it had been advertised as such, but as it was it didn’t provide the relaxing spa sessions we expected.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2024 via mobile

We stayed at the Glynhill hotel from Friday to Monday as a big group of dancers for a competition. Upon arriving from the airport ( we got an early flight) we were met at reception by a lovely young lady Katie although our room wasn’t ready we filled in the check in forms left our bags at reception and headed into the shopping centre. Katie was able to advise about buses and where to get on & off. Unfortunately my room wasn’t what I booked (I booked a twin room but got a double) Katie couldn’t do enough for me she changed my room without hesitation and couldn’t have been more helpful. Our stay was so comfortable the food in the bar & restaurant was delicious and the breakfast was 10/10. We cannot wait to return next year

Room tip: Loads of parking spaces. Buses outside hotel. Airport only 5 minutes away
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 February 2024

Food was awful! Service was good considering the numbers in the hotel that night. It was a embarasment for our guests some of whom left more than half their "food"
Soggy Turkey slices, mushy vegetables rock hard roast potatoes, with a hockey Puck stile slice of stuffing. Memorable for all the wrong reasons

Date of stay: December 2023