“Loving food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Everest Restaurant
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Chinese
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loving food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I have been in the everest restaurent. It was so lovely food. I would like recommended all of my frens . I was really enjoyed as well as my family. All the items was gr888..even i had never in my life.. hurry up fren to taste a food...

1 Thank Sajana G

“Best father day ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

visited this restaurant father's day table for four about six o'clock .
restaurant was very very busy we had booking but couldn't get table. waited after half an hour they gave us table nice cold cobra for my father it was free of charge for all fathers.every thing was perfect only thing in my opinion they should have more staff in busy time.love this place recommended to all families and friends.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank rodrick s
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Very disappointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

This was our first visit to this establishment. Starters were lukewarm and some inedible. Main courses were scarce no rice, no Chinese option as the dishes were empty, nan bread was hard and had been lying. Macaroni cheese was hard and congealed what little of it there was. My daughter and husband had no main course as no food was available. I had a few small pieces of chicken in a korma sauce....again lukewarm. I approached staff and was informed that no more food would be made!! I had booked via kgb deals at £24 and would not even had paid this had I known. I will never return to this place and would b not recommend it at all.

3 Thank GMadmoe
“Never again!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Visited the resturant last night for fathers day. Seats where disgusting and covered in food. The floor looked like it hadnt been cleaned in days. The buffet was small with very little selection. What they did have was either cold or nothing left. They where asked to put more food out and by the time we left they still hadnt replaced anything. They claim they are a world buffet but all they had was indian food and one pizza that was rock hard, tasteless and cheesy pasta that looked like it had been there the whole day.
I would never go back nor would I recommend this to anyone.
Staff are very unhelpful when we asked for things. Laughed when we mentioned it was horrible.
More than ourselves complained as we where there.
Do not waste ur money.

3 Thank Dorothy G
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Once again amazing food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

Love everything about this place. I have been visited this location for dinner couple on weeks before, I work down the street from them so I've visited plenty of times and have enjoyed each visit.

I tend to introduce a lot of my co-workers to their buffet and everyone is very pleased with their first experience. Their buffet is solid. My favorites are the lamb curry, honey chicken and fresh naan bread.

With buffets is always hit or miss. Sometimes restaurants are not consistent but with every visit, Everest is always consistent when it comes to their flavors, buffet menu options and freshness. Service is always a pleasure and the owner is extremely friendly. The entire restaurant is kept clean and tidy. Your water glass is always filled promptly and there are plenty of options to choose from at the buffet line. Their food is solid and their sauces are as good as they come.

I think they deserve more than 5 ratings but there is only 5 on trip adviser.

• Visited June 2014