“First time visiting and would def return”
Review of Tony Macaroni

Tony Macaroni
Ranked #10 of 48 Restaurants in Renfrew
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Visited today with my partner for lunch and I must say we totally loved it !!

I ordered macaroni cheese with garlic bread and my partner chicken and haggis with mashed potatoes and pepper sauce could not fault it one bit large portions I couldn't even finished it was so stuffed which was gutting as was delicious !!!

Beautifully decorated inside

Price reasonable

Would we return of course :)

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Went here for the first time as a family treat. I ordered spaghetti Bolognese which when it came looked and tasted like a tesco microwave meal, my brother had mussels with spaghetti in garlic and lemon juice very dry and bland, my mum had chicken with creamy mushroom sauce and rice, rice was mushy and stuck together, daughter's chicken strips and chips were average. Did complain and was offered a light hearted apology that we hadn't enjoyed our meals and told everything is made fresh. Would defo not rush back

1  Thank VanessaC131
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Had lunch at this new restaurant in Braehead's 'Soar' complex. Staff were friendly and attentive. Decor is excellent, clean, fresh and modern. Food was delicious and served relatively quickly. Deserts are a bit over priced in my opinion! Good meal overall and we would definitely return.

1  Thank de18oy
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Friendly staff, anazing selection of food and really tastey, large portions and good value. We are already thinking of having family night out there at christmas.. much better than some of the other restaurants in xscape.

2  Thank andrew f
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

First time here tonight with my family. Place looks fantastic, modern and busy. Staff very attentive and helpful.our grandchildren meals great value and large portions. How can I say I was disappointed with my meal, I had spag bol, it was OK but bland. I didn't complain and ate it. If I went back here I wouldn't get this again, Otherwise I would recommend it is a great family restaurant.