“Booking advised, it's BUSY”
Review of Tony Macaroni

Tony Macaroni
Ranked #10 of 47 Restaurants in Renfrew
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Erskine, United Kingdom
“Booking advised, it's BUSY”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This is exactly the type of restaurant that Braehead needed. All the others are now put to shame.

I have been to this restaurant three times now for lunches and dinners. It is jam packed each time and you may have to wait for a table. Bookings are advised, even for early evening. At 7pm it will be impossible to get a table without an hours wait.

Food and service have been exceptional each time and there are plenty of happy staff to help.

The menu is extensive and the food is awesome. I recommend the tapas (the salmon dish especially) and the pasta 'Rigatoni Tony Macaroni'.

I now reserve five stars for only the best, and this well deserves it.

Johnstone, United Kingdom
“First time visiting and would def return”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Visited today with my partner for lunch and I must say we totally loved it !!

I ordered macaroni cheese with garlic bread and my partner chicken and haggis with mashed potatoes and pepper sauce could not fault it one bit large portions I couldn't even finished it was so stuffed which was gutting as was delicious !!!

Beautifully decorated inside

Price reasonable

Would we return of course :)

Renfrew, United Kingdom
“sadily dissapointed”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Went here for the first time as a family treat. I ordered spaghetti Bolognese which when it came looked and tasted like a tesco microwave meal, my brother had mussels with spaghetti in garlic and lemon juice very dry and bland, my mum had chicken with creamy mushroom sauce and rice, rice was mushy and stuck together, daughter's chicken strips and chips were average. Did complain and was offered a light hearted apology that we hadn't enjoyed our meals and told everything is made fresh. Would defo not rush back

1 Thank VanessaC131
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Had lunch at this new restaurant in Braehead's 'Soar' complex. Staff were friendly and attentive. Decor is excellent, clean, fresh and modern. Food was delicious and served relatively quickly. Deserts are a bit over priced in my opinion! Good meal overall and we would definitely return.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank de18oy
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“great italian food”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Friendly staff, anazing selection of food and really tastey, large portions and good value. We are already thinking of having family night out there at christmas.. much better than some of the other restaurants in xscape.

Visited May 2014