“Nice dinner”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
“Nice dinner”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Me and my bf visited as luv tony macaroni's up town and this new one is closer. Must say service wasn't as good as up town. Got seated quickly enough. Starters were good. I ordered the lasagne for main but felt it was mostly cheese on the plate. I then requested another drink that didn't come till I has finished my meal and ready to ask for the bill. I did notice the staff were very busy though so just forgot.

Will def give it another go.

Ayrshire, United Kingdom
“Worst Meal I Have Ever Had - Stay Away!!!!!!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Literally just left this 'restaurant' surprised I'm still well enough to write a review. Asked for a table for 2 adults 1 child - seating very cramped in a small booth. 1 adult and 1 child was tight. Anyway ordered of the set price menu - mozzarella sticks and chicken wings to start (after ordering I went to the toilet came back and they were sitting on the table, I said oh that was extremely quick). Ate the sticks first were good then both myself and partner had a wing. I knew straight away the wings hadn't been cooked long (but that could be a matter of personal choice). We both had a bite to find raw chicken covered in blood. We dissected the rest to find the same. We complained to one of the waitresses who screwed up her face and asked if we wanted anything else????? We did contemplate on asking for the bill and leaving. Mains came - still no apology - pizza, macaroni and lasagne & chips. To be honest not the best by any means. Lasagne was very tomatoey, macaroni was okish and the chips certainly hadn't been cooked long as they hard. By this point we couldn't 4 meals being sent back and people were leaving!!!! We then asked for the bill, we were given the wrong bill - by this point I asked to speak to the manager! He said sorry we had been given the wrong bill - I explained not only my disappointment in the wings - but not one person came near the table to apologise customer service skills were definitely lacking. He just kept repeating sorry you have been given the wrong bill. We showed him a tissue that was covered in blood that we dipped in the wings but he jut went and got our bill. He took of the price of the wings as I said I was refusing to pay for them and that was it!!!! I will definitely never step foot back in there - I am out for a meal at least once a week and can say it the worst restaurant by far!!!! The only nice thing about the restaurant was the decor.

• Visited June 2014
6 Thank K_W101
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Food fab, service not so hot.”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Just left this restaurant, literally finished our main, plates were cleared, bill presented (unasked for), card machine brought while I was still finishing my wine (again unasked for). Then about 5 mins later we were asked to vacate our table as they had people waiting!!!
It wasn't busy when we went in and no one had stated a time limit on the table.
To go back a bit, service was slow, by the time the waitress came to take our drinks order we were ready to order our meal. Drinks came just before our starter..... which was wrong....waitress error. Then it took ages to clear our starter plates.
The food itself was delicious. We shared a focaccia with tomatoes and mozzarella (should have been goats cheese and red onion), my main was parmigiana... the aubergine lasagne and my daughters the spinach and ricotta tortellini. We had decided that we'd be back but that was before the bill and being asked to leave before our dinner hit our stomachs. Now not so sure.

“Yum”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

The menu is very large with lots to choose from. I really enjoyed my pasta dish! The only thing I would say is the staff were always run of their feet.

renfrewshire
“Yummy”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Fab menus could not fault any of our dishes. Will be back real soon excellent value for money. Staff seem to enjoy their job and take a interest in your dining experience.
While we were there a family with two disabled children the server went out of her way to help what a lovely refreshing change.
Looking forward to our next visit

Visited May 2014