Open today: 11:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Sensory room

Took my nephew to the sensory room, he really enjoyed fish on the floor was his favourite and the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
X6288DSmatthews
Motherwell, United Kingdom
via mobile
Group visit by disabled people

Staff were brilliant in suiting everyone to their preferences. Steering on cars is really hand and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Margaret M
Glasgow, United Kingdom

All reviews go karting laser tag birthday party sensory room electric karts social enterprise print outs second round lap times rolls royce briefing room great fun safety video my son mid week his friends hard work
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Great day with group of friends. First time karting. Staff friendly and helpful. Good quality suits, helmets, gloves etc supplied. Good sized, well laid out circuit. Safety video before setting off to set your own record lap time. Compete with yourself or others. Winners podium for pics.
Disabled drivers are catered for e.g. Hoist, adapted karts etc. Staff always on hand to assist. Children also catered for e.g. Double karts for adult passenger.
Safety of participants of prime importance all karts can have speed controlled by staff.
Cafe with varied menu to suit all tastes at reasonable prices. Warm, friendly atmosphere.
WARNING! Wrap up warmly as the area containing race track isn't heated - the word BALTIC ❄️☃️springs to mind. Everyone couldn't get a warm drink soon enough as frozen to the bone.
A bit expensive £25 per person but ok for a special occasion or a treat. Group discount available.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

12 friends from work went for a bonding session. Nice staff, reasonable price because it was subsidised from work. Felt like naughty schoolboy when I got stuck on my first lap. Because karts are electronic they don’t have the same acceleration as the petrol versions. Overall nice day out.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Took my son and his 3 friends for his 11th birthday on the 21st January place was very quiet and the kids had the track to themselves, the track itself looks very impressive. All safety equipment was excellent and the folks who work there all seemed very friendly. The kids had a blast and all enjoyed themselves enormously. The karts are pretty rapid and there were a few crashes but none of the kids batted an eyelid and were itching to go back.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 24 November 2017

Nervously took my husband for his 72nd birthday treat, nothing to be nervous about! all the staff were extremely helpful and patient, safety briefing was easy to follow. We went early Wednesday morning and had the track to ourselves which was super as we weren't exactly fast! We also benefited from their 3 for 2 offer so had 3 x 10 mins sessions which was perfect, we were given print outs of our results to keep. We both loved it and will be back again mid week, as I can't imagine we'd ever manage the real thing on a Saturday !!

Date of experience: November 2017
ExpVolta, Digital Communications Assistant at The Experience, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Hi Thelma, thanks so much for the 5* review! We're delighted that you and your husband enjoyed your day out at The Experience, and we'll be more than happy to welcome you back.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

We were dropping off my youngest for a birthday party and my 10 year old who was waiting with me pleaded for a go on the carts. So we went for it registered paid was a bit pricey for the time we had but overall a good experience. The safety briefing was clear and concise, the staff were friendly and helpful. We got print outs of lap times etc and it made the competitive side come out in the second round. My only issue was the price but if they done promotions I would defiantly engulfed again it was fun. We did not try the food but it was recommended by one of the other parents we got chatting to.

Date of experience: May 2017