Open today: 10:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Sensory room

Took my nephew to the sensory room, he really enjoyed fish on the floor was his favourite and the... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
X6288DSmatthews
Motherwell, United Kingdom
via mobile
Group visit by disabled people

Staff were brilliant in suiting everyone to their preferences. Steering on cars is really hand and... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Margaret M
Glasgow, United Kingdom

All reviews go karting laser tag birthday party sensory room electric karts social enterprise print outs second round lap times rolls royce briefing room great fun safety video my son mid week his friends hard work
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

I had my daughter’s 14th Birthday Party here and they all had a great time, would definitely recommend you go to The Experience. The quality of costumer service and attention to detail was extremely high, if we needed anything they had no problem helping out. Food was great and high quality. Excellent value for money. Everyone had a fab time. Can’t wait to go back!

Date of experience: November 2017
2  Thank Nicola69
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Excellent experience of electric go karts. Well organised double races. Friendly staff. Good instructions. Decent overalls and helmets. Karts were great.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 23 September 2018

Went with my dad and my 3yr old grandson wo wanted to fly the aero plane. The staff were very friendly and very accommodating. The young man who took us to the plane was very polite and friendly and a credit to himself and his employers. He let my grandson and my dad spend as much time flying the plane as they wanted and never hurried us. My dad used to make aero engines in the rolls Royce factory. We also watched the go carts and seen the cafe all which looked clean and well organized. We will definaltey return. Take a bow experience staff you made an old man and his great grandson very happy.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 3 August 2018

Really friendly reception.
Good instruction and full, decent quality overalls and helmets
The Karts are electric so no stinking exhaust fumes
The Karts speed is set from a Control Office above the track.The better you drive or perform the faster they let you drive so it`s really safe for kids or inexperienced drivers.
We went with a group of adults with disabilities. The staff are trained to work with people of all ages and abilities and were really professional and really nice.
They have 2 seater karts which are perfect for anyone who can`t or doesn`t want to drive.
They have a cafe downstairs. (We used the sitting/ observation area upstairs where the guys had a packed lunch)
Overall, a brilliant day

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Fantastic place to visit, really impressed. Our older son had such a great time, and our wee one had fun in the sensory room.
The staff are very friendly, the manager is very customer friendly.
The food was amazing.
Could not fault the place.
Well done guys, we will be back.

Date of experience: July 2018